DIET COKE STAYCATION COMPETITION
GB, IoM & CI 18+. Open 14.03.17 - 24.03.17. To enter share a photo/memory of yourself and friends in the comments section of the 360 photograph of the hotel suite on the Diet Coke UK Facebook page. 50 entries will be randomly selected, then judged to select the final winner. One entry per person. Prize: One day and night trip to London for four, includes luxury hotel (four stars or equivalent) stay. Full T&Cs: https://www.cocacola.co.uk/DietCokeStaycation
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA, Company Number: 02072395
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, aged 18 years or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Coca-Cola Great Britain (the Promoter), Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, those partnered with the promotion, the promoters affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion .
2. No purchase necessary. One per person, only the first entry will be counted.
3. Entrants will require Internet access to the promotional website and an active Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
4. Entrants must ensure they follow Diet Coke on Facebook so that they can be contacted via direct message or private message if they are chosen as a winner. Any entries received from private accounts in Facebook will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
5. The promotion opens on 14.03.17 at 16:30pm and closes at midnight on 24.03.17 (the “entry period”).
6. The prize is a one day and night trip to London for four. Includes:
o Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London
o Return private station transfers in London
o 1 night’s two-bedroom suite accommodation at a luxury London hotel plus 1 additional twin room in hotel if required
o Hire of in-suite massage and manicure or pedicure treatments for all four guests
o Three-course room service dinner and drinks, delivered to winners’ suite, up to a maximum value of £90 per person
o Five hand-picked movies delivered to winners’ suite
o Breakfast/brunch at the hotel restaurant the following morning
o £400 spending money
o Travel prizes in UK and abroad protected by Element London (ATOL 10207/ABTA Y2441)
7. The prize excludes travel to the winners’ nearest rail station. The prize excludes meals and drinks (other than where specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
8. Train travel available from mainland UK rail stations only.
9. A minimum of one credit / debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
10. Hotel accommodation is based on four adults sharing a two-bedroom hotel suite. In circumstances where one of the two bedrooms contains a double bed, and where winners do not wish to share a bed, an additional twin bedroom will be booked elsewhere in the hotel for winners’ comfort.
11. Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
12. In the event that a top-floor penthouse suite is unavailable, winners will be accommodated in a two-bedroom suite located elsewhere in a hotel with a minimum four-star rating.
13. To enter, share a favourite photo of a memory of yourself (and friends) within the guidelines in the comments section of the 360 photograph of the hotel suite on the Diet Coke UK Facebook page. An image must be in either .JPEG, .PNG, .JPG, .GIF, and no more than 1,200 x 630 pixels in size.
14. All genuine valid moderated entries will be entered into a prize draw. 50 entries will be selected at random and will then be judged against the criteria below to determine the final winner.
15. Entries, if they progress to the final judging stage will be judged against the following criteria:
· Unique – how different is the photo, are the surroundings different or evoke emotion from the viewer?
· Number of people – a minimum of two people must be in the photo.
· Fun – does everyone look like they are having a good time in the photo?
· Style – does the photo showcase their personal originality and technique to influence how the image is presented and interpreted?
16. Only one entry per person which must be on a Facebook account unique to the person. If more than one entry is received from the same Facebook account, or from a different Facebook accounts by the same person, all such entries will be disqualified. Any entries made via Direct Message will not be valid and will not be considered. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted
17. By submitting an entry:
a. The entrant confirms that the photograph is of the entrant themselves only or of friends / family who they have the consent of and does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
b. Any entry found to be copied, or a photograph of another person, or sourced from a commercial or third party library will be disqualified;
c. The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photograph by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the content are the entrant’s to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted;
d. The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights;
e. The photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else;
f. The photograph is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libelous; and
g. The entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty free basis license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of or display the photograph. For clarity, the entrant retains all ownership rights in the photograph.
18. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
a. Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
b. Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
c. Content featuring:
· Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
· Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
· The Activity, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
· Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
· Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
· Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
· Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
· Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
· The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
· The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
· Any children under the age of 13 and throwback photos to when the entrant was below the age of 13.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
20. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
21. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
22. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
Winner Selection and notification:
23. All valid accepted entries will be entered into the draw and 50 entries selected at random for second part of the promotion - the judging process.
24. The judging will take place within 3 days of the promotional end date by a panel of judges, competent, professional individuals who will be part of the judging panel due to their experience at least one of whom is independent to oversee the process. This panel of judges will review the best 50 entries against the criteria detailed in term 15 and then a winner will be selected on the basis of this within 7 days of the promotional close date.
25. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Facebook within 14 working days of the closing date by the Promoter with details of how to validate the claim process. Confirmation of age and address, and validity of entry will be required before the prize can be awarded.
26. Once validated the winner will be contacted and details of the claim will be discussed with the winner (and their guests).
27. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement from such persons with no liability in the event winners do not respond via the appropriate message within 28 days, or they reject the prize or if they are disqualified. Those unclaimed prizes and those rejected or disqualified prizes if time permits will be allocated to a reserve winner judged next in line at the same time as the original judging occurred.
28. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Names cannot be amended.
29. Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than four weeks prior to departure. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
30. It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter or its fulfillment agent cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
31. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still, post qualification, be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners and their guests to ensure attendance on the trip away will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual or their guests. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
32. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or alternative prizes available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
33. All prize elements are subject to availability. Prize cannot be taken over Easter Sunday or over UK bank holidays. Prize is valid until 27 August 2017, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
34. At least two travelers must be aged 18 or over. Where any travelers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
35. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. Any entries/claims that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
c. For entries/ claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet.
e. any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the entrants, their computer equipment and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities
36. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage or injury caused to the winners or their property as a result of taking their prize, unless negligence on the part of the Promoter or those partnered with the promotion is proven.
37. Winners’ names and counties details (plus the winning entries) will be available by sending a SAE to Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA for up to 3 months after the end of the Promotion.
38. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they will be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained by the winners as part of the promotion.
39. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavor to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
40. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and they shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook. See XXXX for Facebook T&Cs
41. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Coca Cola’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
42. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
43. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
44. The promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts.
45. The Promoter, unless not authorised to do so, will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. In administering this promotion any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GB, IoM or CI data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this promotion, validation of the data and any administration of the prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.