Coca-Cola GB Celebrate 25 years of Disneyland Paris 2017 On-pack Terms and Conditions: WIN 1 of 7 Disneyland Paris Weekend Trips
Short Terms & Conditions:
Celebrate 25 years of Disneyland Paris.
SCAN TO WIN A TRIP FOR 4
1 TRIP TO BE WON PER WEEK.
Enter between 24/07/17 and 03/09/17.
For single Can or Bottle:
GB, CI & IoM. 16+ (U18s need parental consent and must be accompanied by an adult). Exclusions apply. To enter or view full T&Cs visit www.coke.co.uk/Disney Promo packs only. Photo upload online & reg required. 2 nights full brd accom & 2 day VIP passes only to Disneyland Paris for 4 ppl, taken 20/07/18-22/07/18. Prize inc. travel from nearest GB airport (UK transfers excl). Up to 5 entries per day, per person. Max 1 prize per household. Bonus draw end 8/12/17 for 1 extra trip.
GB, CI & IoM. 16+ (U18s need parental consent and must be accompanied by an adult). Exclusions apply. To enter or view full T&Cs visit www.coke.co.uk/Disney Promo packs only. Photo upload online & reg required. Scan cans inside pack. 2 nights full brd accom & 2 day VIP passes only to Disneyland Paris for 4 ppl, taken 20/07/18 - 22/07/18. Prize inc. travel from nearest GB airport (UK transfers excl). Up to 5 entries per day, per person. Max 1 prize per household. Bonus draw end 8/12/17 for 1 extra trip.
Full Terms & Conditions:
2. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
3. Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA; no entries should be sent to this address.
4. Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
5. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola European PartnersEnterprises Limited, The Walt Disney Company, Disneyland Paris, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
6. Entrants must be 16 years or older (under 18s require parental/legal guardian consent to enter). Names and passports for all people travelling will need to be provided before the trip can be booked. Winners & guests under 18 must have parental/legal consent and there must be a minimum of 1 guest over 18 taking part in each trip.
7. Internet access required. Entry is only valid online at the URL found on your pack label e.g. www.coke.co.uk/Disney (the ‘Coke Disney website’)
8. The opportunity to win a 2 night trip to Disneyland Paris opens at 00:00 on 24/07/17 and closes weekly each following Sunday with the last draw closing at 23.59 on 03/09/17 (“Main Promotional Period”).
Promotional Period 1: 00:00 Monday 24/07/17 – 23:59 Sunday 30/07/17, Draw Monday 31/07/17
Promotional Period 2: 00:00 Monday 31/07/17 – 23:59 Sunday 06/08/17, Draw Monday 07/08/17
Promotional Period 3: 00:00 Monday 07/08/17 – 23:59 Sunday 13/08/17,Draw Monday 14/08/17
Promotional Period 4: 00:00 Monday 14/08/17 – 23:59 Sunday 20/08/17, Draw Monday 21/08/17
Promotional Period 5: 00:00 Monday 21/08/17 – 23:59 Sunday 27/08/17, Draw Monday 28/08/17
Promotional Period 6: 00:00 Monday 28/08/17 – 23:59 Sunday 3/09/17, Draw Monday 04/09/17
9. There will be a bonus draw for all entries received between 00:00 on the 04/09/17 and 23:59 on 08/12/17.
10. Each prize consists of a 2 night, 3 day stay (2 day VIP passes and 1 standard day pass)for 4 people, at Disneyland Paris, staying in full board accomodation. Includes flights from the winner’s closest GB airport (UK transfers excluded).
11. Entrants are limited to input 5 valid entries per day.
12. Maximum of one Disneyland Paris prize per household.
How to enter
13. There are 6 x Disneyland Paris trips to be won in the Main Promotional Period. To be entered into 1 of 6 weekly draws to win a Disneyland Paris trip you will need to submit a photo of a special edition “Disneyland” pack found on selected Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke packs.
14. Promotional packs are subject to retailer stock and availability:
· 1.75ltr PMP & Non-PMP
15. Entrants will need to follow the URL found on pack and will then be prompted to take a photo/ scan the purchased promotional packs.
16. The content on website will include details outlining which part of the promotional pack label, can or multipack needs to be captured to enter.
17. When scanning / taking images, entrants should ensure:
i. The image is taken in natural sunlight / daylight or well-lit ambient room light
ii. No flash is used on camera
iii. The front of the pack label and the Disney Castle are in focus
iv. The pack is photographed from the front and from a close-to perpendicular angle
v. Pack should be held still, so that the image does not become blurry
vi. Make sure fingers holding the pack do not overlap label
18. Images which are blurred or cropped, will not be valid. All uploaded images are subject to software verification and acceptability. Uploaded images may not be sold, exchanged or shared. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the image upload. If the image is not recognized (e.g. shot from an inappropriate distance, or a photo of something else), users will receive a message to say that the image is not recognized. They will then be asked to try uploading again.
19. Any image must only be successfully uploaded once.
20. Once all entry criteria has been received, the entrant will be notified and asked to return to the original URL page, to view more content and a map of the Disneyland Paris Park. Instructional copy will then invite the entrant to tap the button shown. On tapping the button on screen entrants will be required to log in or create a login and set up an account by providing their full name, valid email address and phone number (which are personal and accessible throughout the promotion). Once the entrant has completed login, they will unlock park content and be allowed to explore more about the park and the 25th anniversary celebrations.
21. All winning entries are subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
22. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, non genuine entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
23. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
Selecting the winner
Main Promotional Period
24. The Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process. The prize is as stipulated on the Winner’s entry. The Winners will be selected and then contacted within 7 working days via the email address submitted upon entry.
25. The Promoter will send an email to the Winner (using the email address submitted upon entry) within 7 days of the relevant prize draw (bank holidays and weekend draws will be on the next working day). The email will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner information on the prize and claim procedure including FREEPHONE contact number. The Promoter will continue to try to make contact with the Winner via the email provided for a further 14 days if they have not received a FREEPHONE call from the Winner.
26. In order to claim the prize, Winners will be required to call the FREEPHONE prize claim line within 14 days of the initial email contact. If the Winner does not call the claim line within 14 days of the email contact they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim to a reserve next in line from the original draw.
27. The Winner and their guests must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas if applicable to the Disneyland Paris trip destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner/ guest.
28. Bonus Trip - One trip of 2 nights full board accommodation including 2 day VIP passes and 1 standard day pass only to Disneyland Paris for 4 people, taken 20/07/18-22/07/18. Prize including travel from nearest GB airport (UK transfers excluded) and standard travel insurance . Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries between 00.00 on 04/07/17 and 23.59 on 8/12/17.
The draw will take place within 7 working days of the Bonus draw closing date and the normal verification process will be followed.
Main Promotional Period
29. There is one of 7 Disneyland Paris trips prize package to be won each week including the Bonus Draw on 08/12/17. Travel is included from the Winner’s closest UK airport.
30. Prize packages consist of a Disneyland Paris trip for 4 people, 2 night, 3 day stay, full board accommodation to Disneyland Paris.
31. Prize package includes:
· Welcome kit upon arrival
· VIP Zone passes to Disney Stars on Parade show
· VIP Zone passes to The Starlit Princess Waltz show
· VIP Zone passes to Mickey Wishes Happy Birthday show
· VIP Zone passes to watch The Disney Illuminations
· 1 Day Standard Pass included
· 1 x Private dinner buffet at The Extraordinary Garden including Welcome Cocktail (non-alcohol available), Mickey and Minnie meet and greet and photo call with a green screen.
· Breakfast, and vouchers for all other meals.
· Standard travel insurance
32. The Winner will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this promotion. All costs incurred by obtaining time off of work or study to take part in the promotion are the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred.
33. Standard travel insurance will be included. However, it is the winner’s responsibility to review the travel insurance policy (and the exclusions) provided within the prize package by JTB in advance of travelling and advise if additional factors (such as previous and current medical conditions or treatment) need to be taken into account. Any amendments to this policy – i.e. additional premiums as the result of age or medical conditions will be the responsibility of the Winner.
34. Holidays are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere.
35. Any holiday obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified.
36. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify Winner’s agreement and consent that Coca-Cola Great Ireland, Coca-Cola European Partners Limited, JTB; and their agents may use Winner’s and/or guest name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, biographical information for PR and social opportunities.
37. All Winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without further recompense.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion by way of a draw. Winners only will be notified in line within these Terms and Conditions.
39. The Winner and their guests, must not have any limitations upon their ability or rights to travel to and from GB, CI, IoM. The right to refuse entry to the destination countryFrance at the point of entry of your prize is held by Passport control and the country’s authorities. The Promoter is not responsible for ensuring the Winner or their guest’s ability to travel and is not responsible for any costs incurred should entry be refused by Passport control or the country’s authorities.
40. Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with traveling to and from GB, CI and IoM and to and from France. Winners and guests must take into account any travel advice from the British Government to ascertain if there are any issues with potential travel and will try and assist with suitable alternatives should there be major concerns. So whilst they can advise and recommend the Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Winner or guests that arises from them not following British Government travel advice.
41. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by a Winner or their guests should they be unable to redeem their prize due to a British Government travel warning. The promoter will not substitute any alternate prize or cash equivalent where a Winner or their guests fail to redeem a prize for any reason.
42. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
43. All potential Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still post qualification be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all Winners and guests to ensure attendance at the matches will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual or their guest. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
44. Travel partner, airlines, hotels may take measures they deem necessary to ensure safety of Winners, their guests and other travellers against Winners and travellers. The Winner is liable for any damages or fines caused by the Winner or their companion due to unreasonable behaviour or any elicit activities.
45. Standard travel insurance will be included. However, it is the winner’s responsibility to review the travel insurance policy (and the exclusions) provided within the prize package by JTB in advance of travelling and advise if additional factors (such as previous and current medical conditions or treatment) need to be taken into account. Any amendments to this policy – i.e. additional premiums as the result of age or medical conditions will be the responsibility of the Winner.
46. A list of Winners’ full names and their counties, be available by emailing email@example.com stating the country within the subject line within 3 months of the Bonus Draw Closing Date.
47. No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
48. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
49. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
50. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
51. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. The promoter has the right to delay a weekly draw and select additional Winners in a future draw.
52. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
· Any incorrect or inaccurate image entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
· Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this promotion;
· Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
· Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
53. If you had previously opted into marketing communications within the Facebook or mobile app, or other platforms, and you now intend to opt out of receiving these communications, you may do so by contacting Customer Services using the details outlined below.
55. Your data will be shared with JTB in order to fulfil your prize - we will not use it for any other purpose without authorisation. You may access your personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to consumer services on 0800 227711 in GB (incl. CI and IOM).
56. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
57. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.