Coca-Cola GB JBB promotion
Coca-Cola On-Pack Promotion Jingle Bell Ball
POS / Abridged Terms and Conditions
Win 1 of 100 pairs of tickets to Capital’s JBB, including travel and 1 night’s accommodation on date of event**
**GB16+ (U18s need parental consent & must be accompanied by adult). Promotional period: 15/10/18-28/11/18. Excl. apply. Promo packs only. Internet & reg. required. Prizes: 100 pairs of standard tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball at O2 arena London available to be won instantly online (including return rail travel to London from mainland UK, relevant transfers in London & 3-star hotel accommodation on night of the event with breakfast). 50 pairs for event on Saturday 8/12/18 and 50 pairs for event on Sunday 9/12/18. Go to coke.co.uk/JBB18 to enter using unique code on promo pack (retain for claim) & choose your event date for chance to win. Max 1 win/event date/person. Max 5 entries/day. Prizes have been randomly allocated and linked to winning moments that have been pre-selected by a secure, independently verified computer programme throughout the promotional period. The first person to enter a unique promo code on or after the allocated winning moment for the respective event date will have been deemed to have won. All prizes are available to be won but may not be won if not all the winning moments are matched. Promo codes are unique and can only be used once. Visit Coke.co.uk/JBB18 for full T&Cs.
©2018 The Coca-Cola Company.
Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola European Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 16 years or over (U18s need parental consent and must be accompanied by an adult to the event).
3. Internet access and registration required. Entry is only valid via the online URL found on pack, or for ease via Chatbox to the same link if entrant has an active Facebook account.
4. Maximum 5 entries per day with unique valid promotional codes. Each valid code can only be used once.
5. Maximum 1 online instant win prize per event day per person.
6. The promotion opens at 00.00 on 15/10/18 and closes at 23.59 on 28/11/18.
7. Any entries received outside of these dates will not be included in the promotion
How to Enter
8. Promotional codes can be found on or within the following promotional packs, subject to retailer stock and availability: • Coca-Cola Classic 375ml PET, 500ml PET, 250ml can, 330ml can
• Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 500ml PET, 330ml can
• Diet Coke 500ml PET, 330ml can
9. To enter this promotion for an opportunity to win, you must purchase a promotional pack and visit www. coke.co.uk/JBB18 or if you have a Facebook account you can enter via Chatbox to the same link.
10. Entrants will be required to login or create an account to log in providing their full name, D.O.B, country and region of residence, a valid email address and mobile number (which are personal and accessible throughout the promotion).
11. Entrants must enter the unique 10-character promotional code from their pack and choose which of the two Jingle Bell Ball event dates (Saturday 8th or Sunday 9th December 2018) they would like to have a chance to win tickets for, then submit to
see immediately if they are an online Winner for the date chosen or not.
12. Only valid entry information will be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information.
13. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted (where applicable).
14. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
15. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional pack codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant cannot read their promotional code due to a genuine printing error, entrants should contact the customer service team, providing their full name plus an image of the faulty code and their receipt, showing the time and date of purchase. The request will be logged and reviewed and if a genuine printing error only, a replacement code will be emailed to them. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 21/11/2018 to ensure that the request can be processed before the promotion closing date.
16. Only valid genuine promotional codes will be accepted. Promotional pack codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear on / within the promotional pack.
17. Each promotional pack code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional pack code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional pack codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all claims will be declared void. All codes are subject to verification.
18. The promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
19. There are 100 pairs of tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball. 50 pairs for the Saturday event and 50 pairs for the Sunday event.
20. Each winner will receive a pair of Standard Event Tickets for Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball plus the following travel and accommodation package.
• Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London
• Return private station transfers in London
• 1 night’s accommodation in the Premier Inn 3-star hotel in Greenwich o Winner and their guest will be required to share a double/twin room
• Breakfast included
• Transfers to and from the hotel to the event venue
• Selection of Coca-Cola products in each guest room, including: o Four bottles of Coca-Cola
• o Two Coca-Cola drawstring bags
• o Two sets of Coca-Cola earphones
• o One Coca-Cola Bluetooth speaker
• o Two Coca-Cola ballpoint pens
• o Two Coca-Cola notebooks
• o One Coca-Cola bottle opener
21. The winners are responsible for all expenses not included in the travel and accommodation package detailed above in clause 20.
22. A parent/ legal guardian must accompany winners younger than 18 when participating in the prize.
23. The winner won’t be able to change the date of their festival tickets regardless of personal circumstances.
24. This prize is subject to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball terms and conditions of ticket purchase which can be found at capitalfm.co/jbb18tsandcs (relevant sections shown below)
Winning Tickets will be authorised for use as part of the relationship between Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball and Coca-Cola
25. Venue’s terms and conditions relating to admission to the Venue (the “Venue Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are also available upon request from the Venue’s Box Office and should be read in conjunction with these Ticket terms and conditions (the “Ticket Terms and Conditions”). Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
26. In these Ticket Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings: a. “Event” means Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball 2018;
b. “Event Promoter” means Global Radio Services Limited;
c. “Ticket” means a paper ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device evidencing a personal revocable licence from the Event Promoter for an individual to attend the Event;
d. “Venue” means The O2 arena; and
e. “Venue Owner” means Ansco Arena Limited.
27. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and keep it with you at all times so that you can produce it upon request for inspection at any time during the Event. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the Venue without refund and/or compensation.
28. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. The Event Promoter reserve the right to cancel Tickets which are purchased in excess of this number without prior notice and without refund or compensation.
Refunds & Cancellation
29. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
30. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on your Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
31. Tickets are sold subject to the Event Promoter’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. Neither the Event Promoter nor the Venue Owner will be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artist(s) scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund or compensation.
32. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
33. The Event Promoter shall only be required to refund you (on application by the original ticket purchaser accompanied by proof of purchase) with the face value of the relevant Ticket (together with the booking fee and delivery charges) if: (a) the Event is cancelled before it has started; (b) the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and is rescheduled to another date which you are unable to attend; or (c) you are otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law. The Event Promoter shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
34. The Venue Owner and Event Promoter reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
35. Neither the Venue Owner nor the Event Promoter are liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged and duplicates cannot always be issued. Your Ticket is security printed; please keep it dry otherwise it may become invalid.
Venue Entry & Requirements
36. All adults and children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the Event unless otherwise specified on the Event details page. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over who is responsible for them at all times within the Venue – proof of ID must be provided on request at the admission gate. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area.
37. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Venue Owner and the Event Promoter reserve the right at their reasonable discretion to refuse you admission to, or to eject you from, the Venue without compensation or refund.
38. Searching is a condition of entry. Refusal to allow a search to be conducted will result in non-entry to the Venue. The Venue operates compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the Venue entrance. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Venue Terms and Conditions.
39. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Venue. Food and beverages cannot be brought into the Venue.
40. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
41. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Venue. Offenders will be ejected without refund or compensation. Electronic cigarettes may be used in communal areas but must not be used in the Venue arena or in other prohibited areas.
42. There is no re-admission once you have left the Venue.
43. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
44. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the Event.
45. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the Event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way or otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
47. The Venue is located at North Greenwich tube station and can also be accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk and www.thamesclippers.com for transport information.
48. You must leave the Venue quietly and with consideration for the Venue’s neighbours.
49. Flashing lights, special effects, lasers and/or pyrotechnics may be used as part of the Event production.
50. Warning: prolonged exposure to loud music can cause damage to your hearing. We strongly recommend that all minors wear ear defenders and all attendees take any precautions they deem necessary.
Media & Recordings
51. You acknowledge that your actual or simulated likeness may be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording at the Event and that such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording may be exploited by the Event Promoter in any and all media (including without limitation on social media). The Event may also be filmed for the security of patrons and content shared with the police.
52. You must not bring into (or use within) the Venue any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or any aspect of it, except for mobile phones and small cameras used for personal and private purposes only. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited and may be confiscated and/or destroyed. You assign the future copyright in any photographs, films or recordings that you make at the Venue in breach of this prohibition to the Event Promoter.
53. Nothing in these Ticket Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude Event Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. Subject to the foregoing, neither we nor the ticket agent shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket (plus booking fee and delivery charges). Neither we nor the ticket agent shall be responsible for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment, goodwill and/or travel or accommodation expenses. You are responsible for your own personal property brought into the Venue.
54. If any provision or part-provision of these Ticket Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
55. Save for the Event Promoter, ticket agent and the Venue Owner, these Ticket Terms and Conditions do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
56. These Ticket Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
57. Winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without further recompense.
58. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
59. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the
reasonable control of the Promoter or Prize provider. The Prize Provider reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
Winning selection and notification
60. During the promotion, prizes for each of the venue dates have been randomly allocated and linked to ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer programme. There are 100 winning moments available throughout the promotion, 50 allocated to the Saturday venue date, and 50 allocated to the Sunday venue date. The first person to enter a unique promotional code on or after the allocated winning moment for the respective venue date will have been deemed to have won. All 50 of the Saturday and 50 of the Sunday prizes are available to be won but may not be won in the promotional period if not all of the winning moments are matched.
61. Winners will be notified online immediately after entry and will also be sent a confirmation email to confirm their win. Winners must then follow the on-screen instructions in order to validate their win and claim their prize. Winners need to process their claim within 4 days of the winning message and email.
62. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, will subsequently communicate a secure downloadable URL link to allow potential winners to provide the Promoter securely with information including; their name, details and a valid home address to assist with verification, fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. However, if a winner has not responded to notification after 4 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and if time permits, re-allocate the prize back into the promotion
63. The event tickets will be dispatched to the winners by registered post via next day delivery once winner has been verified. All relevant details regarding the train, transfer and hotel booking will also be communicated to the winners when complete. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate, if time permits, using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
64. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the
promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
65. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
66. A list of Winners’ full names and their counties, will be available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the promotion closing.
67. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
68. No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
69. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
70. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
71. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
72. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
73. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:- 1.1. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
1.3. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
74. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
75. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.