This Christmas, upload a photo of the FareShare logo on the side of the label on promotional packs of Coca-Cola 500ml & 1.25l*, and we’ll give a meal to someone in need.
HOW TO DONATE
1. Grab your promotional Coke bottle
2. Snap a photo of the FareShare logo. You’ll find it on the side of the label on your Coke bottle
3. Upload your photo to donate
- Make sure there’s enough light and please don’t use the flash
- Ensure the label is clean and not blurred in your image
- Remember to take a photo of the label on the side of your bottle, showing the full FareShare logo
This Christmas, we are partnering with FareShare to donate meals to people in need.
FareShare is a UK-wide charity that tackles hunger and food waste by redistributing good food that would otherwise go to waste, to frontline charities and community groups that support vulnerable people – including homeless shelters, older people's lunch clubs and domestic violence refuges. These organisations transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
In the past 12 months, FareShare redistributed more than 10,500 tonnes of food to 4,652 charities and community groups, enough to provide almost 22 million meals for people in need.
Upload a picture of your promotional Coca-Cola bottle and FareShare will receive a donation of 25p, which enables them to redistribute enough food for a frontline charity to serve up one meal for someone in need.
To find out more, please visit www.fareshare.org.uk
*Each image uploaded between 01/11/16 and 23:59 on 31/12/16 will trigger a 25p donation by Coca-Cola to FareShare, equating to one meal. GB, CI & IoM. 13+ (u16 need parental consent). Promotional packs only. Internet required. Limited to one donation per person per day. To donate & see full terms see cocacola.co.uk/donate. FareShare is a registered charity no. 1100051.