Terms & Conditions: Coca-Cola Freestyle Summer 2017 Promotion, VICTORIOUS Festival
GB/CI/IoM only, age 16+ (< 18 parental consent required). Chance to Win - 60 skateboards. Visit Freestyle Truck by the Castle stage at Victorious Festival, create a mix on a special app (download) and then upload a photo on Instagram with the hashtag ‘FreestyleStudio from a public Instagram profile. Max 1 entry per day and 1 skateboard win. Winners selected at random. Promotional Draw closes: Hourly on Friday 25th August between 6pm and 9pm; and regularly Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th August between 12pm and 5.30pm. Final draw at 5.30pm Sunday 27th August. See Truck for Full T&Cs. Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA.
Terms & Conditions: Coca-Cola Freestyle Summer 2017 Promotion
Abridged Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to GB, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents only, aged 16+. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the promotion. Promotion available at Victorious Festival 25th August (6pm – 9pm) and 26th, 27th August 2017 (12pm – 5.30pm each day). Prize is: Total 60 graffiti skateboards to be won. We will be giving away approximately 20 skateboards every day, via hourly/regular draws, when the event is live (Total of 3 days). The prize for a winner of a skateboard is one singular skateboard, not of their own choosing cannot be exchanged for monetary value. Winners must collect their prize on the day of entry between 10pm – 11pm on Friday and 6 -7pm on Saturday & Sunday.
To enter: Consumers will need to visit our Freestyle truck between the hours of 6pm – 9pm on Friday or 12pm – 5.30pm on Saturday and Sunday at Victorious Festival, Portsmouth, UK. When at the site, they will be instructed to download the app and create a mix on the Freestyle machine. Consumers will be encouraged to enter the promotion by sharing an image to Instagram with the hashtag #FreestyleStudio which will automatically print a polaroid style photo we will add to our Instagram style wall. The hashtag will be remotely accessed each day by an independent agency to draw and then validate the winners via independently verified random computer program. The prize draw schedule is as follows: FRIDAY – 7 winners drawn at 7pm and 8pm plus 6 winners drawn at 9pm from all valid entries received in previous hour. SATURDAY/SUNDAY - 4 winners drawn at 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm from valid entries received in the previous hour (90 minutes for the first draw) (or if not enough entries sufficient in any one hour / period prizes will be carried forward to the next available draw). Winners will be notified through Instagram by commenting on their submission Instagram post between the hours of 8pm – 10:15pm on Friday and 3:30pm - 6:30pm on Saturday and Sunday at Victorious when they will be instructed to collect their skateboard from the Freestyle stand by the Castle Stage on the same day they entered between 10pm – 11pm if on Friday or between 6pm-7pm if on Saturday or Sunday. It will be a requirement for the consumer’s Instagram profile to be made public in order for the photo to print and in order to be in with a chance of winning the prize.
GB/CI/IoM only, age 16+ (< 18 parental consent required). 60 skateboards to be given away. Promotional draw closes : Sunday 27th August 2017 at 5.30pm. Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA. No entries should be sent to this address.
Full Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola Great Britain (the “Promoter”), their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and under 18s require parental consent and have access to an Instagram account on their portable device, which must be public facing.
3. This promotion is open 6pm – 9pm on Friday 25th August 2017, 12pm - 5.30pm on Saturday 27th August and Sunday 28th August 2017. Any image captured or shared outside ofr these dates and times will not be valid.
4. A maximum 1 entry is permitted per person on any one day and a maximum of one skateboard may be claimed per person throughout the duration of the promotion (unless a winner is unable to collect their prize, in which case they are then eligible to enter again).
How to enter
5. To enter this promotion, consumers must complete the following steps:
- Visit our Freestyle truck by the Castle Stage between the hours of 6pm – 9pm on Friday 25th August or 12pm – 5.30pm on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August at Victorious Festival, Portsmouth, UK.
- Consumers will be encouraged to enter the promotion by sharing an image to Instagram with the hashtag #FreestyleStudio which will automatically print a polaroid style photo we will add to our Instagram style wall.
- The hashtag will be remotely accessed each day by an independent agency to draw and then validate the winners via an independently verified random computer program. The prize draw schedule is as follows: FRIDAY – 7 winners drawn at 7pm & 8pm, 6 at 9pm. SATURDAY/SUNDAY - 4 winners drawn at 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm & 5.30pm
- Winners will be notified through Instagram commenting on their submission Instagram post between the hours of 8pm – 10:15pm on Friday and 3:30pm -6:30pm on Saturday and Sunday at Victorious when they will be instructed to collect their skateboard from the Freestyle stand by the Castle Stage on the day they entered between 10pm – 11pm if on Friday, or between 6pm-7pm if on Saturday or Sunday.
- It will be a requirement for the consumer’s Instagram profile to be made public in order for the photo to print and in order to be in with a chance of winning the prize.
6. Entries including but not limited to any of the following content, will be immediately removed and disqualified from the draw:
Promotion, depiction or incitement of:
- Any act of cruelty against animals.
- Any act of violence.
- Racism or racially motivated crime.
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 13.
- Any Twitter/Facebook Handle name and Twitter/Facebook profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the competition
Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
7. Entrants will be told at specified times as per the relevant draws stipulated above if they have won and the claim process. If for any reason, winner is not able to take home their skateboard then that prize will be forfeited and the prize will be withdrawn from the original winner and, the prize will roll over to the following day If the consumer cannot collect the skateboard after the last event on Sunday 27th August, then the skateboard can no longer be won and it will be up to the promoter to determine the options available with any remaining skateboards.
8. 60 graffiti skateboards across 3 days of the Victorious Festival.
Notification and delivery of the skateboard
9. The winners will be notified of their win via an Instagram comment by a dedicated Coca-Cola account within the time period specified and they will be given a skateboard from a brand warrior working. It will be the responsibility of the consumer to collect the skateboard themselves from the event space on the same day between the hours of 10pm – 11pm on Friday and Saturday/Sunday 6pm – 7pm when the activity finishes. The consumer will need to show the team leader their Instagram post and comment as proof of them winning. Nobody will be able to collect the skateboard on behalf of the winner.
10. The winners are responsible for all expenses, including without limitation any network charges, not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
11. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures or internet provider issues. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter and Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
16. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
18. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into. The time for each entry will be referenced to the central server clock.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
20. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
21. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
22. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect
24. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.