Full Terms & Conditions
Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain,Coca-Cola European Partners, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and under 18s require parental consent and have access to the internet and an active Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
3. This promotion opens on Thursday 24th August 2017 at 09.30am and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 24th August 2017. Any entry received outside this period will not be valid.
4. There is no limit to the number of unique entries that can be submitted by an entrant. However, duplicate posts or screengrabs will be disqualified. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified. A maximum of one prize may be won per household.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. Visit facebook.com/cocacolaGB/ and ensure you are following facebook.com/cocacolaGB/ from your Facebook account and remain following facebook.com/cocacolaGB/ for duration of promotion period and fulfilment period of 7 days following the end of the promotion. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
7. Look out for the following on Thursday 24th August 2017:
- This Facebook post from Coca-Cola Great Britain: We've teamed up with @FusionFestival to celebrate the end of summer by giving you the chance to win tickets! For your chance to win, stop the wheel of fortune below on the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar bottle, take a screenshot, and show it to us it in the comments below. Make sure you mention which day you'd like to go on! T&Cs:<LINK>
8. Play the GIF from the video on Coca-Cola Great Britain’s Facebook page, stop the GIF with the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar bottle lined up with the arrow and take a screenshot (mobile or desktop). Look at the 2 dates and line ups (Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd September) and include in your comment your favourite day that you’d like to go to the event.
9. Share your comment on facebook.com/cocacolaGB/ to enter this promotion for the date you specify.
10. All genuine valid moderated entries will be entered into the relevant days prize draw (from the 2 days available).
11. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
1. Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
2. Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
3. Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 13.
- Any Twitter/Facebook Handle name and Twitter/Facebook profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the competition
4. Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
5. Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
13. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
14. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
Selecting the winner(s)
15. 15 pairs of Fusion Festival tickets winners for Saturday 2nd & 15 pairs of Fusion Festival tickets winners for Sunday 3rd September (30 pairs of tickets in total) will be selected at random via an independently verified process for each date of an event by 12.00 midday on Friday 25th August and they will be informed during the afternoon/evening of Friday 25th August. Fusion Festival takes place on the Otterspool Promenade, Liverpool.
16. Each winner will receive one pair of Fusion Festival event tickets to the day of their choice (which they specified in their entry).
17. Total prizes: 30 pairs of Fusion Festival event tickets. 15 pairs for each day (available days: 2nd & 3rd September 2017).
18. A parent/ legal guardian must accompany any winner who is under 18 when participating in the prize.
19. The winner won’t be able to change the date of their event tickets regardless of personal circumstances.
Notification and delivery of the prize
20. The winners will be notified by 11:59pm on Friday 25th August 2017, via direct message to the Facebook account used to enter the promotion or comment on the winning message.
21. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners to confirm next steps of the claim process including obtaining details to fulfil the tickets. However, if a winner has not responded to notification by Tuesday 29th August at 11.59pm or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award to a reserve selected at the same time as the original draw if time permits.
22. The prize will be dispatched to the winners by first class post by Thursday 31st August 2017 via next day delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
23. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize which is for a pair of tickets ONLY.
24. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
26. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Coca Cola’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
27. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
28. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
29. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
31. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
32. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
33. The names of the winners will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF within 3 months of the closing date.
34. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
35. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
36. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.