Terms & Conditions: Coca-Cola Jingle Bell Ball
Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA; no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) only. Employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola European Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over (<18 parental consent required)
3. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See the relevant website (www.facebook.com/r.php.) for more details on how to set up an account.
4. Entries will be subject to Facebook’s terms of service which are available online
5. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
6. This promotion opens at 13.00 on 09/11/2017 and closes at 23.59 on 20/11/2017. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
7. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of 1 prize may be won per household. Multiple entries from the same social media channel will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts to enter more than once will be ineligible to enter.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
9. Entry to the promotion opens at 13:00 on 09/11/2017 and closes at 25.59 on 20/11/2017 (“Main Promotional Period”).
10. Entries need to be submitted between these start and closing times on any relevant day during the promotion.
11. A winner will be selected from all valid entries from Facebook entered via a prize draw, which will be carried out on the 21/11/2017
How to enter
12. Visit www.facebook.com/cocacolaGB and follow instructions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
13. Look out for the following post on Thursday 9th November 2017.
a. This Facebook post from Coca-Cola GB: Christmas has come early this year as we’ve teamed up with Louisa Johnson and Capital FM to give you the chance to win 1 of 20 pairs of tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball! All you have to do to enter, is tell us which night you'd like to attend in the comments below :) T&C’s apply (GB residents only, 16+, promotion open from 9/11/17-20/11/17): [LINK TO T&C’S] #holidaysarecoming #CapitalJBB
b. This Twitter post from Coca-Cola GB: Want a chance to win tickets to the #CapitalJBB? Check out our video with @Louisa: <LINK TO FACEBOOK>
14.To enter, respond to the promotional post by telling us what night you would like to attend the Jingle Bell Ball. You will only be entered into the promotion for the date that you have selected.
15. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 13.
- Any Facebook Handle name and Facebook profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the promotion
- Content sourced from commercial or third-party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
17. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
18. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
19. Each winner will receive: 1 pair of standard tickets only to the Jingle Bell Ball at The O2 London on the date of their choice
Selecting the winners
20. 20 winners (10 for the Jingle Bell Ball on Saturday 9th December and 10 for the Jingle Bell Ball on Sunday 10th December) will be selected by a random draw on 21/11/2017 from all valid entries received for the relevant days’ event in accordance with these terms and conditions.
21. The winners for the 10 prizes for each of the dates will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from the relevant valid entries for each dates. The winners for both the Saturday date and the Sunday date will be selected and then contacted via a Facebook response asking the winner to follow next steps respond for verification and claim details.
22. Consumers will be required to provide the Promoter with information including their name, a valid home address, photo I.D and additional contact details to assist with
fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
Notification and delivery of the prize
23. The winners will be notified by 11:59pm on Wednesday 22nd November, by direct message to the Facebook account that they used to enter the promotion and via a comment underneath their entry.
24. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification by 11:59pm on Friday 24th November 2017 or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
25. The prize will be provided to the winner by Royal Mail or Courier. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
26. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize. This means that winners must pay for their own transport to and from the event and any accommodation they require.
27. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
29. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material containing content which it considers inappropriate, thus disqualifying the entrant. The Promotor reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise breach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
30. By submitting an entry:
- The entrant confirms that the photo does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied will be disqualified;
- The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photo by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the content are the entrant’s to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted;
- The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights; and
- The photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion. If individuals do not want to grant the Promoter these rights, please do not submit an entry.
31. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
33. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
34. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
35. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
36. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
37. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
38. The names of the winners will be made available on request on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF within 3 months of the final closing date of the promotion
39. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
40. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
41. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.