CCEP Tesco Diet Coke Platinum Ticket Terms & Conditions: Consumer Promotions – October 2017
Abridged Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to Tesco shoppers in selected stores in GB who are GB residents only, aged 16+. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize. Promotion opens 04/10/17 and closes 24/10/17. Prize is: choice of 1 of 4 platinum experiences, choose from; luxury balloon ride; London fashion weekend; boutique spa break or ultimate music weekend. 4 prizes to be won. To enter: buy a 12x330ml pack of Diet Coke from displays in selected Tesco stores, if your pack contains a winning platinum ticket you are a winner. Winning packs will be placed at random in selected stores. Retain winning ticket, till receipt and all packaging for winning claim. For full Terms and Conditions see https://www.cocacola.co.uk/legal/tesco-diet-coke-platinum-ticket/ Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. No entries should be sent to this address.
Further Abridged Terms & Conditions (only to be used on particularly small display ads and online banners, where there is insufficient space for the Abridged Terms & Conditions)
GB Tesco shoppers only, age 16+. Promotion closes 24/10/17. See https://www.cocacola.co.uk/legal/tesco-diet-coke-platinum-ticket/ for full prize description, entry routes and T&Cs. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to Tesco shoppers who are residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) only. Employees of Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Tesco Stores Ltd, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over (under 18s require parental consent and if a winner for certain experiences must be accompanied by an adult) and have access to the internet and an email account.
3. This promotion opens on 04/10/2017 and closes at 23:59 on 24/10/2017.("Promotional Period") or when promotional displays are taken down due to stocks being exhausted
How to enter
4. To enter participants must during the Promotional Period, purchase one pack of 12 x 330ml Diet Coke cans from the promotional display area within selected Tesco stores only.
Participating stores include Tesco Extra and Superstores and where the Diet Coke 12x330ml Platinum ticket promotion is located in the foyer or in aisle.
5. Any winning Platinum Tickets randomly included in 12 x 330ml multi pack variants, will be attached to one of the 330ml cans, but carefully check your packaging before discarding to ensure a winning ticket isn’t disposed of during this process.
6. If your purchased pack does not include a winning ticket you are not a winner.
Selecting the winners
7. Winning Platinum Tickets have been inserted into randomly selected packs of 12 x 330ml multi pack variants of Diet Coke distributed at special display areas within selected Tesco stores.
8. This randomisation and seeding process has been carried out by an independently verified process and through an independent auditor.
9. All 4 prizes are available to be won.
10. Each winner will receive the choice of 1 of 4 platinum experiences (for 2 people), choose from:
1) Champagne balloon flight over the historical town of Bath and 2 night stay in minimum 4* hotel.
2) A Fashion weekend in London including personal shopping experience at Harvey Nichols, spending money, travel allowance and 1 night stay in 4* hotel.
3) A boutique spa break at 5* spa retreat, two nights accommodation, dinner allowance and full use of spa facilities.
4) An Ultimate music weekend at Bestival festival, VIP camping and £250 spending money.
11. Winners, or guests of winners, aged less than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prizes.
The ultimate music experience prize is subject to Bestival Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be found at http://www.bestival.net/info/terms-and-conditions.
The boutique spa break is subject to Chewton Glen Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be found at http://www.chewtonglen.com/terms-conditions/.
The hot air balloon ride is subject to Aerosaurus Balloons Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be found at http://www.ballooning.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.php and Home Grown Hotels Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be found at https://www.thepighotel.com/terms-conditions.
The personal shopping experience as part of the London Fashion Experience is subject to Harvey Nichols Terms & Conditions of purchase and can be found at http://www.harveynichols.com/information/terms-conditions/general/ and the reserved hotel’s Terms and Conditions of booking.
Notification and delivery of the prize
12. Winners must claim their prize by 31st January 2018 following instructions detailed on the platinum ticket.
13. If a Platinum Ticket is found in pack, to claim the prize the entrant must retain their original Platinum Ticket plus the original 12 x 330ml pack or one of the 330ml cans or their original till receipt, and contact the Promoter using the details provided on the Platinum Ticket to receive a claim reference number and next step instructions. After successful contact with the promoter claimants will receive a special recorded delivery envelope and claim documentation in the post within 5 working days of initial contact. Winners must complete and sign the claim documentation and return it in the special recorded delivery envelope provided with their original Platinum Ticket and the pack, can and/or original till receipt confirming purchase via recorded delivery mail to the specified postal address on the special envelope, for validation. Do not send your original Platinum Ticket or packaging in to the Promoter unless and until you have been authorised or using any other method that the special recorded delivery envelope provided by the Promoter as this will invalidate your win.
14. Photocopies will not be accepted and the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any Platinum Ticket found on receipt to be damaged or defaced so that claim verification is not possible.
15. Winners should take a photocopy or photo of the Platinum Ticket on both
sides together with the 12 x 330ml packing, the BBE date on one of the 330ml cans and their receipt and retain their claim reference number for their own reference.
16. On stating which Platinum experience winners would like to claim a booking process of available/ preferred dates and times will be carried out and the relevant experience (or equivalent) booked.
17. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
18. Claims will be subject to a full verification process by an independent third party. The Promoter shall be entitled to disregard any invalid, incomplete, un-substantiated or fraudulent claims and to disqualify the entrant from the Promotion.
19. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any Platinum Ticket, the relevant packaging, receipt, or claim documentation that is lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
20. Complete signed claim documentation, the winning Platinum Ticket and the associated requested information must all be received by the Promoter within 28 days of the winner contacting the Promoter in accordance with the claim instructions on the winning Platinum Ticket and being notified of his or her claim reference number.
21. Keep your Platinum Ticket and your 12 x 330ml packaging, single 330ml can and / or till receipt as they will be required to validate a win.
22. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize, the right to withdraw an award or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the Promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
24. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
25. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and the winners consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the Promotion.
Conduct of entry
26. Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserved the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
27. By taking part in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
28. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
30. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
31. The names of the winners will be made available on request by sending an email to email@example.com after 28th February 2018.
32. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
33. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect
34. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
35. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.