SNAP CHAT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and have access to the internet and a valid Snapchat account.
3. This promotion opens on 1st September 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 30th November 2019.
4. Content can be unlocked for a maximum of 1 hour per day. There are no restrictions on how many times you can scan the Snapchat code on pack. The same code can be scanned by more than one person.
5. Content may change on a daily basis.
6. Content can only be viewed if you have a Snapchat account.
7. In order to receive the Snapchat code, you must purchase a specially marked Fanta pack. Scan the Code on the specially marked promotional cans to unlock the filters.
8. Each entrant or participant completely releases Snap Inc. from all claims based on, related to, or arising from the Promotion.
9. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Snap Inc.
11. Participants may not use or upload content which is deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise breach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
12. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel (where circumstances make this unavoidable) or otherwise amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion.
14. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them)will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street,
London W1G 0EA. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.