Diet Coke Stylist Terms & Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) only. Employees of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola European Partners, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the internet, an email account and active Facebook account. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required. If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one to participate
3. This promotion opens on Wednesday 18th October 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 19th October 2017. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. A maximum of 3 entries is permitted per person throughout the promotion. Only one prize may be won per household. Multiple entries over the allotted amount will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts to enter more than this will be ineligible to enter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. Visit https://www.facebook.com/DietCokeGB/ To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
7. Visit https://www.facebook.com/DietCokeGB/ look out for the promotional posts. To enter from a private account, you must amend your account settings to a public account for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
8. Look out for the following post on 18th October 2017:
a. This Facebook post from Coca-Cola Great Britain: We’re excited to be at @StylistLive this year! To celebrate, we’re giving away 5 pairs of Bronze tickets to some lucky winners! To be in with the chance of winning let us know why you would love to attend!#ItStartedWithADietCoke
9. Share your comment on https://www.facebook.com/DietCokeGB/, letting us know why you would love to attend.
10. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 16.
- Any Facebook name and Facebook profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the competition
- Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
12. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
13. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
14. The person who has uploaded the comment is the individual who is entered into the promotion.
Selecting the winners
15. 5 winners will be selected via a random draw on 20th October 2017 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. The winners will be selected via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from the relevant valid entries. The winners will be contacted via a Facebook response asking the winner to follow next steps in order to be verified.
17. Consumers will be required to provide the Promoter with information including their name, a valid home address, photo I.D and additional contact details to assist with fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
Each winner will receive entry to the Stylist Live event for one day only (dates Friday 10th November, Saturday 11th November or Sunday 12th November)
At Olympia, London
Info re event
Each winner will receive:
• 1 pair of Bronze tickets (Entrance to Stylist Live for one day, complimentary drink on arrival and access to all open stage sessions and Stylist catwalk)
• Tickets can be used on either the Friday, Saturday or Sunday
• Ticket includes complimentary drink on arrival
• Ticket includes access to all stages and the Stylist Live Catwalk
The prize is subject to the events T&Cs which can be found at http://live.stylist.co.uk/event-info
Notification and delivery of the prize
18. The winners will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, by direct message to the Facebook account that they used to enter the competition and via a comment underneath their entry.
19. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 4 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
20. The prize will be provided to the winner by means of email and provide the winner information on the prize and the claim procedure, or in the case of potential issues with dates will be available from the “ENTRY” point at the event on production of the winning communication and proof of id. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
21. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
22. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Snapchat. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Snapchat. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material containing content which it considers inappropriate, thus disqualifying the entrant. The Promotor reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise breach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
25. By submitting an entry:
o The entrant confirms that the photo/comment does not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied will be disqualified;
o The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photo by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the content are the entrant’s to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted;
o The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights; and
o The photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else.
o Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion. If individuals do not want to grant the Promoter these rights, please do not submit an entry.
26. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
28. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
29. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
31. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
32. The names and counties of the winners will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF within 3 months of the final closing date of the promotion.
33. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
34. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.