Terms and Conditions
This Coca-Cola digital platform from which you are accessing these Terms and Conditions is created and maintained by The Coca-Cola Company and this UK version is managed by Beverage Services Limited (referred to below as “Coca-Cola,” “we,” and “us”).
Beverage Services Limited is a limited company with registered office at 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA, Company Number: 02072395.
Contact Info :
Coca-Cola Great Britain
Consumer Interaction Centre
PO Box 73110
Telephone: 0800 22 77 11
This Coca‑Cola digital platform is intended for audiences of 13 years and above; you should have your parents’ consent if you are under 16. Coca‑Cola reserves the right to request evidence of parental consent at any time. Certain aspects of the Coca-Cola digital platform may have age restrictions, based on what is appropriate viewing for certain ages or what is legally permitted by law. Where age restrictions apply, it will be clearly marked on the Coca-Cola digital platform and you may be asked to verify your age before proceeding.
Coca‑Cola takes data protection seriously. Where we collect your personal data (for example, your name, address, or email address) it may be used to:
· Improve our products and services.
· Contact you (as long as you’ve given consent)
· Deliver you relevant, personnalized and engaging content within this Coca‑Cola digital platform on Facebook, via the mobile app and across other relevant platforms.
If you had previously opted into marketing communications within the Facebook or mobile app, or other platforms, and you now intend to opt out of receiving these communications, you may do so by contacting Customer Services using the details outlined below.
Changes to the Terms
This Coca‑Cola digital platform reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions from time to time. If any such changes are made, we will endeavour to give you 30 days' notice of this or, if less, as much notice as we reasonably can. You acknowledge and agree that your continued access to or use of this Coca‑Cola digital platform will constitute your acceptance of such changes
Format of this Coca-Cola digital platform
Coca‑Cola is constantly seeking to improve this Coca‑Cola digital platform in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of this Coca‑Cola digital platform including content may change from time to time without prior notice.
Images of people or places and other content displayed on this Coca‑Cola digital platform are either the property of, or used with permission by Coca‑Cola. You should assume that copyright subsists in everything you see or read on this Coca‑Cola digital platform's application within the Website, Facebook and the mobile app. You are permitted to view and use images and content for your own personal, non-commercial use as part of your use of this Coca‑Cola digital platform. Any other use of images and content by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or unless specific permission is provided elsewhere on this Coca‑Cola digital platform.
Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Coca‑Cola does not give any commitment that your use of materials displayed on this Coca‑Cola digital platform will not infringe rights of third parties.
You must not use any registered or unregistered trade marks on this Coca‑Cola digital platform without either our prior written permission or the prior written permission of the relevant trade mark owner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Content you share with us
We may include features on this Coca‑Cola digital platform that allow you to share your Content with us and other users of the Site. Please note that by sharing Content through the Site, your Content may become publicly accessible. You grant to Coca‑Cola and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Coca‑Cola and/or the affiliated entities' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Site, as further described below. For all of the Content you share through the Site, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such Content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit. Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Content containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Site, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever.
Rules of Conduct
When using the Coca-Cola digital platform and/or sharing content with us, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting :
1. any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
2. Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
3. Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation; and
4. Any material non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorization to do so.
In addition, you will not:
1. Use the Coca-Cola digital platform for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
2. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Coca-Cola digital platform or the servers or networks used to make the Coca-Cola digital platform available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
3. Access or use the Coca-Cola digital platform through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, television set top boxes, television game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video screens packaged and marketed as television sets);
4. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Coca-Cola digital platform (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Coca-Cola digital platform);
5. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Coca-Cola digital platform;
6. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Coca-Cola digital platform or materials originating from the Coca-Cola digital platform;
7. Frame or mirror any part of the Coca-Cola digital platform without our express prior written consent;
8. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Coca-Cola digital platform content; or
9. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Coca-Cola digital platform, without our express prior written consent.
Coca‑Cola will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Coca‑Cola to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from this Coca‑Cola digital platform.
Coca‑Cola reserves the right to remove any messages or statements or cancel any links as it sees fit.
Links from this Coca-Cola digital platform
This Coca‑Cola digital platform may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by Coca‑Cola. Coca‑Cola has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, security or practices of any third party websites.
Your use of and browsing of this Coca‑Cola digital platform is at your own risk . While Coca‑Cola endeavours to include accurate and up to date information in the this Coca‑Cola digital platform's application on Facebook and within the website and mobile application, and to ensure reliable access, Coca‑Cola makes no commitment as to access of this Coca‑Cola digital platform or its accuracy. Coca‑Cola assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Coca‑Cola digital platform or access issues. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Coca‑Cola disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the content on this Coca‑Cola digital platform and will accept no liability for:
1. any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
2. any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of any such breach. You acknowledge that Coca‑Cola and its affiliated entities have the right to seek an indemnity from you for any loss caused to any party arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with this Coca‑Cola digital platform; (b) any violation of these terms by you or through your account; or (c) any allegation that any user content that you make available or create through this Coca‑Cola digital platform infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
Ending your relationship with this Coca-Cola digital platform
If you have previously opted-in to receive marketing communications from this Coca‑Cola digital platform and no longer wish to receive these communications, you must action this opt out by contacting Customer Services using the details below
Consumers should be aware that an opt-out from marketing communications results in this Coca‑Cola digital platform suppressing your personal details until further notice. If you wish to have your data permanently deleted, you should contact Customer Services at:
Coca-Cola Great Britain
Consumer Interaction Centre
PO Box 73110
Telephone: 0800 22 77 11
If you believe that the information Coca‑Cola hold on you is incorrect or incomplete then you can alter this information at any time by contacting Coca‑Cola at the address or telephone number above.
Coca‑Cola reserves the right to terminate your access to this Coca‑Cola digital platform at any time if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or you infringe Coca‑Cola’s or any third party’s rights in the content provided on this Coca‑Cola digital platform
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its choice of law provisions. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction by the courts of England.
Prize Draws and Competitions
When an opportunity to take part in prize draws or competitions is provided, you will be required to accept a separate set of terms and conditions related to the specific prize draw or competition.
Site ©2016 The Coca-Cola Company. All rights reserved.